Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thoughts about Jennifer Aniston. Horrible Bosses.



Do you know what’s weird? I’ve never thought Jennifer Aniston was that hot. She’s pretty but something about her personality just turned me off.

Until…..

I saw her in the movie “Horrible Bosses”*

And I think I liked her because she was super slutty. Not just the extra eyeliner but the character she played. She plays a dentist who’s trying to get her dental assistant into the sack. And she’s all horned up all the time. Sexually harassing him at every turn. Probably the best movie role she’s had really. Actually the only good movie role she’s had because all of her movies stink.

And two Jennifer Aniston questions:

1) Why is she still considered America’s sweetheart?

2) Why do so many magazine’s pull for her to find somebody? There are tons of great guys she could date but she obviously only wants to date another celebrity so if you ask me it’s her own damn fault. What do YOU the reader think?

*check your local listings for showtimes

16 comments:

sybil law said...

I think people like her precisely because she's not like, unapproachable gorgeous. She seems like someone you might know, personally.
That said, I don't give a flip about her, either way. :)

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - I hear you. But so many people think she's drop dead gorgeous. I'm with you.

diane said...

Jennifer A. is healthy, and healthy equals sexy. It just goes to show you that you can take any ordinary person and make them really attractive with the right exercise routine/diet.
As an actress, I think she's a gifted comedienne.

word ver. - glogopen : the writing instrument of pre-teens after curfew.

Furtheron said...

well I wouldn't kick her out of the sack and if I was said assistant in the movie it'd probably have been a short movie ;-)

Having said that she's not all that super duper but then I often think that of supersexy celebrities that I feel I ought to lust after as the press says so

Dr Zibbs said...

Hey Diane - long time no comment. And you're right. She is super fit. AS for gifted comedienne I'm not sure I'd go THAT far.

Furtheron - Welcome to my blog. And I wouldn't kick her out either.

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh and Furtheron, I hear you about the press telling us who we should like. They've been trying to convince me that Sarah Jessica Parker is hot years.

I ain't buyin' it!

Unknown said...

not sure who it is that thinks she drop dead gorgeous...but I do agree she is quite appealing...and I hear she's super sweet...so add all that together I guess she could be considered HOT. Anywho...can't wait to see this movie.

The Real Hipster said...

Titties!

Dr Zibbs said...

Stacie- She's sweet?

TRH - I HEAAAARD DAT!

Scope said...

I find her better looking than Angie.

But that's not saying a lot.

And I really don't care who she's boning.

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope - Angie? Who's Angie?

Dr Zibbs said...

Damn it. Can't believe I wrote "I've never thought"

DOH!

Scope said...

Jen's evil enemy - Angelina Jolie!

shrink on the couch said...

I think Jennifer Anniston doesn't need the help of so many magazines. As for her movies, I liked her in The Break Up and Office Space.

Anonymous said...

I watched the movie with a boner. The slutty talking done it for me. I always knew she was hot but the older she gets the better she gets. Brad Pitt fucked up big time. Best line "smack my face with your cock!" I nearly creamed myself to that!

Anonymous said...

Who ever thinks Jenifer Aniston sucks is an idiot. She's perfect in every way and he's my #1 idol. & every movie she's ever acted in has been great because she is a great actress!