Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Invention Idea For Secretly Taking Pictures of People. Lookalike At Victory Beer.



So I was out with my son the other night getting some food at Victory Beer and....

Me: Hey look. I didn't know your Uncle Mike was here.

Son: (looks at dude who is actually a lookalike) Haha. I was thinking the same thing.

Me: (referring to his necklace) And looks like the Sasquatch sized Uncle Mike is into jewelry.

Son: Dad, Sasquatch Uncle Mike likes to call it "bling."

And the sad thing is....I would have LOVED to get a photo but didn't know how to do it discreetly. That's what sucks with cameras on phones. You see a perfect, photo ready specimen and you can never get their picture. Sure, you can wear an Abe Lincoln type hat and conceal it in there but who the hell wants to go through THAT trouble? ...and you have to set the timer..No thanks!

So my idea is a camera that's built into one of those nerdy ass bluetooth ear pieces. And you look at your phone to control the direction of the camera. And when you have your photo specimen in view? ...Click. Captured. On your phone.

Seriously don't know why this hasn't been invented. I would have a blog just of lookalikes and freaks that I see. Well, I guess we'll have to wait for the world of tomorrow.

6 comments:

sybil law said...

Fucking GENIUS. I'd use it all the time, too. Get on it.

Dr Zibbs said...

I know. I'm sure it's simple to make. If someone would make one for $30 I would buy it.

Maybe call it the Zibbs-cam.

Scope said...

I just use the cellphone camera. Just make sure the flash is off, and pretend that to be using reading it when you take the picture.

But always take a test shot of the table to make sure there isn't some freaky "pre-flash" BS.

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope - Yeah but that's not MY idea.

Alice (aka AK-47) said...

HAHA I take pics anyway sometimes, makeing a friend pose nearby. The flash is a dead giveaway.

Dr Zibbs said...

Alice - I've been busted before too. I hate that!