Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Blogger's Unborn Babies Deserve The Best Food

It's pretty obvious to me that my readers are - I'll say this is delicately as I can - sluts and pigs. I mean that in a good way though. You enjoy life. You like gettin' in onnnnnn! You know what I mean. "If it feels good - do THIS!" - as they say (Do they still say that?)

I'll bet at least half of you are pregnant now and don't even know it. As a non-US licenced medical doctor I think it's OK for me to endorse a product that may be good for your unborn child. It's called Womb Treats. It's not approved by the FDA yet but by the American style filming of the commercial, could it really be that harmful?

Before I accept the endorsement, I need a few of you people to test it out and tell me what your baby looks and acts like when it's born. The people in the hospital or clinic that deliver your baby will know right away. I'm mostly eager to see if the baby has any super powers or ape-like strength mostly because I could totally endorse a product like that with 100% enthusiasm. Here you go:



10 comments:

Some Guy said...

Did you just call me a slut? If so, well then you can just kiss my grits, sir.



Just kidding. I'm a total slut.
Besides, you can't kiss my grits because I had them surgically removed a few years ago.

ÄsK AliCë said...

I'm getting pregnant just so I can eat those womb treats.

Any takers?

After all I am a slut

Falwless said...

Obligatory Can't See Video Comment Commencing Now.

Gwen said...

Ditto what Falwless said. If you're going to post a video please try to have your post up before 7:30 AM CST. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to help out, but I fear my days of baby makin are long gone.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

This is very odd!

Dr Zibbs said...

Falwless and Gwen, I know you can't watch video at work but you have to admit, your day goes faster because you have something to look forward to. OK. Admit it.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry fella, I ain't gon' be nobody's guinea pig.

Jillian said...

That FDA link is hilarious. Thanks!

Falwless said...

Hahahahaha. Niiice.

(Also, I've had this browser window open by accident for several hours, so, uh, if you see that in your site stats then.. well.. don't get a big head, if you know what I mean.)