Friday, August 1, 2008

Swedish Go-Getter Won't Let Ice Cream Disaster Stop Her

This Ice Cream commercial you've got to see. What could have turned into a disaster on a hot day, turns into a study of an enterprising young Swedish whipper snapper getting an ice cold treat.

I will tell you my favorite part in this video. It's starts at 17 seconds in. Look at that young lady. Ice Cream is dripping down the cone - she's not gonna let it get away. Some stupider and uglier people would have have tossed the whole cone into the trash can and left it for the yellow jackets. Not Inga. She smartly takes a lick of the whole shaft of the cone, then eagerly takes a full in mouth ice cream treat. That's the spirit. She understands that there's some drippage. Will that bother her? "Forget that noise!" (she probably says).

Enjoy


10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Zoinks! This is too dicey for me! I feel dirty now.

Gwen said...

And I'M the one who gets kicked out of blogger? Whatever.

Günther said...

Hej! That is my sister.

Anonymous said...

I came at the deep throating part.

So what's next?

Falwless said...

I don't understand.

Falwless said...

AND THIS ONE TOO, I CAN SEE THIS ONE TOO

*weeping with joy*

Moderator said...

God bless Swedes for being awesome in totally ironic ways.

Micgar said...

Geez that's a commercial(?) that you can get in trouble for just watching!? WTH?

AmishElectricCo said...

I think this was once titled "Five girls, one cone" but I could be wrong about that.

Falwless said...

Whenever I need a laugh I just come here and click on "yellow jackets." Goddamn I don't know why that's so fucking hilarious but it is.