Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Orange (Grapefruit) You Glad I Didn't Say Nipple?


When someone mentions an oddity concerning their nippleage in a blog post, the only thing one can do is pester them in the comments area until they get grapefruits and put their visual aids where their mouths (aureoles) are.
(On a side note before I continue: the more my readers mention me, Dr Zibbs, in their blog posts, the more we all win. And the more the terrorists don't win).
To see what the hell I'm even talking about, read this excellent post by my great blogfriend Gwen. To be transported to this land, clicky the words: wacky wafer.

13 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

OK people. It's 11:22 and there's not a single comment. Is this some kind of joke?

Falwless said...

Hey, I checked a little while ago and you didn't have a new post, you ego-maniac. Jesus. Relax, Zibbidy Doo Dah.

Does this count as my comment? Sweet.

Holy Crappers said...

I will so mention you in a post !!

#1

ÄsK AliCë said...

I already mentioned you in a post you ego-maniac!

What MORE do you WANT FROM ME!?!?!

Dr Zibbs said...

It's about time.
Falwless: that doesn't count as a comment.
Holy Crappers: Thank ye'
Alice: Thanks for mentioning me (awarding me) that award today.

McGone said...

Does mentioning Dr. Zibbs in a comment on Dr. Zibbs' own blog do anything for you, Dr. Zibbs? Or does that just cause a rift in the time/space continuum?

Gwen said...

I was here earlier but didn't want to be the first to comment on a post about me. Just felt weird and self-involved.

Who am I kidding? I AM weird and self-involved.

Thanks for the linky love, you extraordinary weirdo. Lefty and I love you.

So@24 said...

Pictures of grapefruits.

Aureoles.

Nipples.

This post has everything.

BloodRedRoses said...

Damn it.

Stole that #1 right out from under me!

Totally uncalled for.

You're lucky I love your blog. Otherwise you would have had to deal with my wrath.

Gwen said...

HEY! What's this business with the #1s? Someone named Philly left one over at my place. I've heard y'all talking about it before but was too chicken to ask. Now that everyone knows about my nipple, I'm not afraid to ask.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen, The #1's refer to the limited edition hand number status I'm requesting from the award I won from Alice in Average Land. (see her comments section for more info).

Gwen said...

HA! I get it now - Sista #1. Clever gals.

hello haha narf said...

where is the towel rack post?
:)