Sunday, August 17, 2008

West Chester Dance Off Prep Under Way

I've got my gang all riled up for the big Dance Fight we're gonna be having tonight. It's going to be taking place tonight at 11:00 sharp in the old Henry Waltz barn across from Peirce Middle School on Burke Road. My crew's getting set by stretching, eating right and watching videos - like this vid of Footloose.

Do you see Kevin Bacon practicing with his cowboy hatted friend (Sean Penn's brother)? My crew has been practicing DOUBLE that amount in the fields of Chester County ALL WEEKEND long! I know -it's hard to imagine. But no blood. No glory.

And a message to the "Downingtown Twinkle Toe Warlocks" that we'll be battling: you better have a few ambulances lined up..(dramatic pause)..BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED EM! - See you at 11:00!!*



*Please bring a donation of a canned good which will be donated to a Chester County agency that helps bums.

3 comments:

Falwless said...

What sort of canned good? Does it have to be non-perishable? If you could be more specific it would help greatly.

Dr Zibbs said...

Falwless, I should have been more clear about the canned goods or at least put the word BUMS in large letters. As the canned food is going to BUMS, the condition, freshness etc. doesn't matter. Beggers can't be choosers - you know?

Mo said...

A bum assistance agency, eh? You've inspired me to look for one I can help out at in my area--I don't want the Yak to have all the fun...