Friday, August 8, 2008

A Salute To A Blogger That's Going To Hell

Whenever I feel like I might be going too far with my blog content. I take the wheel of my automobile and head on down to Fee Feesible Prophesies and look at all of the creepy pictures and videos. Then I'm reaffirmed, "Oh yeah, I guess I am saint-like.

A few days ago I was at the Chester County library and I went to the site and saw the creepiest, weirdo video clip that had me laughing so hard I had to go to another site and pretend I was at a funeral - I'm not kidding. I was giggling like an idiot and my shoulders were bouncing up and down with my laughter. Some guy (not the famous blogger) was looking at me like I was a fool. It was one of those moments, like when you're in church, praying to baby Jesus and a big fat guy blows his nose with a hanky or the Priest says something wrong like, "...and Jesus fried alone for our sins" - you know.


Once I calmed down, I went back to see who is responsible for this blog and I see it's Jen and "2 fools". When I click 2 Fools, it sets me off again because here's what I see: huh?

Anyways, here's clip that put me over the edge (note that I would put a direct link to the vid I'd have to show you the unrelated part of the post and you'd be confused):




(P.S. I stole the idea of honoring a blog post from by best friend Falwless).

15 comments:

Gwen said...

Did I see the big one push the uglier one off the couch at about 0:56?

Some Guy said...

That blog is a veritable treasure trove. If there was some way it could be adapted into a motion picture, it'd be an instant classic!

Falwless said...

I can't view this video, but FFP does no wrong. Except every single day. And I can't get enough.

I don't know what Fee Feasible Prophecies even means. I'm pretty sure that makes no sense. Which makes the blog that much more awesome.

Anonymous said...

Dear Girl With No Facial Muscles In This Video,

I love you.

Poobomber

Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Go Kairi; it's your birthday!

ps On the topic of possibly going too far & maybe going to hell... (I swear to god this is true)... here's the site I clicked to just before visiting your blog today: think the creator of these is hell-bound?

Jen said...

I love you all
for loving my site!

thanks kids!

Rider said...

Did I see the big one push the uglier one off the couch at about 0:56?

Gwen, the "uglier" one's mother thinks she's gorgeous. That said, the big one should have pushed much harder.

Am I the only one laughing harder at the thought of Zibbs losing his shit watching this video more than the video itself?

ÄsK AliCë said...

Oh wow...that is just...wow.


I had to study no-facial-muscles girl for a minute before I realized it wasn't a mask.

Aaand now I'm going to hell (again)

Moderator said...

God bless!

Whiskeymarie said...

This is scary, but what scares me even more is thinking of these two going to town when they finally get that cake they're discussing around :17.

My puke shivers pretty much cement my place in Hell. At least we'll all be there together.

Mo said...

Holy shit...um. Yeah. I really have no idea how to respond to this.
I think I need to take a minute...

morgetron said...

I'm crying.

words...words...words... said...

Well, now we know that those rumors of rat-human crossbreeding during the Korean War were REAL. The rat people are here. There is no stopping them.

katrocket said...

Holy flurging snit!

Anonymous said...

I take my kids to the Chester County Library. Next time I'm there, I'm going to look for the "Zibbs Wuz Here" carved into one of the computer desks and point out to my offspring how truly depraved people behave.

Then we're going to borrow Peter & the Wolf for the 700th time.