Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some Valentine's Day Ideas For Your Honey. Irons.



Sure. You can go out and get your lady a card, jewelry and flowers on Valentine's Day but everyone does that. Here are some more creative ways to celebrate that special day:

1) Wake up a few minutes early so you can position your junk 3 inches from her face when she opens her eyes on this special day. Surprise! Paint a heart on it? It's up to you.

2) Get cards that you've collected in the past year and cut and paste them to make a "Love Card". Perhaps a pumpkin walking down the beach with an Easter Bunny? New Years Eve streamers littering the beach? I don't know.

3) You can even clip the inside of cards and use the words in clever ways. It's really simple. Here's an example of what I clipped:

"I'm Happy that you are grieving the loss of YOU'RE my loved one. Love is LIKE THE first holy communion of a MERRY time. Please RSVP if you want to attend ME."

It's THAT simple !

4) Don't just GIVE her an iron. Offer to watch her use it. (Note: make sure that the ironing board is away from the TV so you don't have to ask her to move mid-iron).

Do you have any tips? If I think of anymore I'll add them to the comments area.

22 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

5) Decorative soaps with a note that says, "I feel dirty". (Underneath, hide a note that says, "Coupon for one butt rubbing")

Carnie said...

My absolute favorite is number 1. Why must it be Valentine's day for this to happen?

Kristen said...

These are all really nice ideas. I especially like your card - good job!

As a lady, I want to give a few other ideas:

- Kitchen utensils with hot pink or red handles (ie spatulas, egg beaters, etc.); pots and pans are good too, but they *must* be a girly color.

- Flannel lingerie

- Onion Goggles

- Next time just let us cry quietly in the bathroom without interrupting to ask when dinner's ready.

happy VD!

Dr Zibbs said...

Carnie - It really can be any day of the year. Except Easter because of it's holyness and God's hatred of anything dirty.

Kristen - tip: before crying in bathroom, leave a can of soup, a can opener and cooking instructions for your mate.

Dr Zibbs said...

...then..sob away.

Quinn said...

Chalky candy hearts with your own personalized messages are the most thoughtful...

Ex.:

U R Handsome (for her)
U R My Fairy (for him)
Get Me Drunk 1st (both)
Happy VD! No really, you have VD now. (both)

Slyde said...

do you know how many times a week i give my wife #1?

im a real keeper, i am...

Dr Zibbs said...

Quinn - where do I get those? Does Rite-Aid have a kiosk?

Slyde - She's a lucky lady. You being all thoughtful like that and what not.

diane said...

1 & 4: Can't believe you went there. Nice.

steenky bee said...

The only thing I want in my face when I wake up is coffee. Make it scalding. Then I can toss it on whoever thinks it awesome to put junk in my face. Let it be known!

Anonymous said...

This is crazy hilarious. I can just imagine her surprise when she wakes up with the ol' one-eyed bandit staring at her in the face.

Cora said...

*snaps fingers*

Now I know what to give Scope on Valentine's Day morning! B(.)(.)bs in his face!

Thanks, Doc! You rock!

JenJen said...

new batteries. Always a pleasure...

Dr Zibbs said...

Madtexter- hahaha. the "one eyed bandit. I never understood that because what's he trying to steal?

Dr Zibbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Get out the card she gave you last year, cross out and switch your names. Show her how green you are!

勁爆 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moooooog35 said...

I give her the gift of not telling her this was all a horrible, horrible mistake.

Keeps on giving. Yes it does.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

OMG, you are HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. I'm going to go ahead and make sure my husband doesn't read this, though!!

I'm your newest follower, you're FUNNY!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Anything Fits a Naked Man - thanks and welcome to my blog.

Chris said...

You should really warn folks that if they try #1, to make sure the cat is out of the room.

Me-f***ing-ow!

Dr Zibbs said...

Chris - Dots a good von.