Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blogger Wisely Realizes That I'm Into Myself. Chestco Whores.

Many of you probably think that the only way to get my attention is to send me nude pics. If you're a non slob chick that's a very wise move.

But what about the dudes that want my attention?

Well you can take a lesson by doing what one of my favorite bloggers did here. He mentioned me. I love seeing TBY mentioned by bloggers. Maybe I'll even show up unannounced at your home. Who knows?

And on a side note, "Man I can't wait to get my THAT BLUE YAK GARDEN OF HOPE GOING."

10 comments:

Chemgeek said...

What if I pee your name in the snow?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blonde Goddess said...

How about a Zippo lighter with "That Blue Yak" on it?

I just wrote your name in the ladies bathroom at the local law enforcement agency.
I think that should count for something...

Moooooog35 said...

Um. Okay.

Please disregard the email I sent you last night, then.

So I guess I shaved my balls for nothing.

Anonymous said...

I only link other peoples blogs after they have provided ME with a nude photo. You can be a slobby looking whoever but be advised I may link to your picture someday.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

soooo did ya get my nude pic??? hehe

diane said...

It is definitely all about you, and that's why I'm recommending a stringent physical routine for you (so you'll be around a lot longer, duh). First of all, no more bars. Also, no more fatty sandwiches. And jogging for an hour everyday. Your pretty wife will love you for it; and I'm pretty sure she'll forgive you for that stash of nude pics she found.

Mandy_Fish said...

You are shameless.

Anonymous said...

Asphinster says what?.....exactly



peace
#2

Greta said...

And for slob chicks that want your attention?