Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bloggers Gwen and Whiskey Marie May Have Been Kidnapped.



It's true. Two of my favorite bloggers in the whole wide world of the universe and neighboring countries Gwen and Whiskey Marie may have been kidnapped! As you may know, Gwen and Whiskey Marie have been blog friends for some time. This past weekend, WM flew to St Louis to meet Gwen in person and stay at her house. Can you imagine that greeting at the airport?

Why do I think they're kidnapped? Well I asked Gwen a few times to leave a message on my Snapvine recorder. She emailed me yesterday saying they were going to but didn't. Then, last night I received the horrifying message. (Click play on the Snapvine recorder located on my sidebar).

What is that garbled mess? I have no idea what they're saying. Is it a cry for help? The message is barely audible so I'm ruling out the kidnapper as someone that works at Radio Shack. I know, I know, that still leaves millions of suspects but it's a start.

And I think we can also rule out anyone that doesn't have access to a feather because they've obviously been tickle tortured by the sound of all that girlish giggling.

If someone could email me a transcript or post it in the comments section I'd apprectiate it.

21 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

And if you haven't heard the message from Sisters numer one and 2, it's on right after the Gwen and WM messsage and is worth a listen.

Blonde Goddess said...

Since I am the all time queen of deciphering drunken garble, Whiskey Marie said she is totally pissed off that you weren't awake at 2:30 in the morning.
Gwen said, "Are you high?"
and then WM continued by making reference to the time zone you live in.

I'm on medication so I'm just generalizing...

Do I get a prize?

Moooooog35 said...

QUICK! Get Liam Neeson on the case!

Actually - scratch that...he's probably busy with other things.

diane said...

I heard the word "costume" in there, so that sounds like fun (the imagination runs wild). Also heard "I'm an outer", whatever. But they definately really wanted you to call them back.

Cora said...

All I got was "costumes and a hat and no underwear"

I think they're having fun. No worries.

SkylersDad said...

Are you sure that wasn't Paula Abdul?

words...words...words... said...

It sounds like if you had a private jet, that this would turn into a Penthouse Forum story.

Shawn said...

LOL, I've heard of drunk dialing but this is the first documented episode of drunk messaging on a blog!

Whiskeymarie said...

Actually, it was our underpants that had been kidnapped. We were distraught over this fact, and that is why you can't understand us.

Oh, and we were totally balls-to-the-wall wasted. Like, "holy hell I'm glad we're still alive" wasted.

Sincerely,
Sacajawea VonPartypants

MJenks said...

You should have them take the "are you being held hostage quiz" on Grant Miller Media. Might clear a few things up.

Anonymous said...

Whiskey Marie has on a costume with funny ears.
Something about being high.

And then I heard her say....give me another toke of that joint and get naked with me.

So I dont think they are kidnapped.....I think they are naked laying on a sidewalk somewhere.

peace
#2

Slyde said...

i think that recording would have made more sense if i was able to play it backwards...

im pretty sure there was devil worship involved...

Gwen said...

Just listening to that makes me feel tipsy again. And by "tipsy" I mean so drunk we shouldn't have known our own names.

I miss her. I wish she was still here.

M@ said...

I've got nothing. Cheers!

buffalodick said...

Don't either one of them.. Pay the ransom, or forget them..

mo.stoneskin said...

Don't worry, they're not kidnapped, that was me accidently browsing on your page while playing a kazoo.

diane said...

I was actually hoping Skywind would comment on this, since that is probably the only person who would understand every word.

Moderator said...

Dang computers!

Prunella Jones said...

Sounds to me like they were whisked away by aliens, taken to a hovering spacecraft and impregnated. It's astonishing how common this is becoming. The same thing happened to one of my friends. She sent me a garbled cell phone message one night when we were supposed to meet, then boom, nine months later she gave birth to a Scientologist. Scary!

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane - you had me laughing out loud on that one.

Samsmama said...

Due to computer problems I couldn't listen to this until today and, holy shit was that funny!

I love LOVE it when people declare:

"I'm hammered". As it's usually quite obvious.