Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Starkist Tuna Commecial Maybe Offensive To Dudes.

So on the subject of sandwiches, here's the old Starkist Tuna commercial. I'm more of a bumble bee tuna man but many of you know that I'm a Zippo lighter fan and there is a Charlie Tuna Zippo lighter.

If you can find one and buy one for me it's gonna set you back $200 - $300 but I will give you a coupon - suitable for framing - that states that you're a lifelong friend of mine.

So you'll have that going for you. Here's the commercial:

5 comments:

diane said...

I think the kid has esp, he commented on the sandwich before taking the first bite.

Mandy_Fish said...

I wish I could write commercials with cartoon characters that say, "I tink..."

That's advertising gold right there.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Why is the commercial offense to dudes? Because the kid is kinda homely?

Btw, did you forget your coffee this morning? Commercial has an 'r' in it...and it's 'may be'. ; )

Dr Zibbs said...

I have no idea what I meant about this being offensice to dudes.

Fancy Schmancy said...

I don't know about you, but if I'm going for tuna by advertising, it's got to be, "Bum-bum-bumble-bee, Bumble-bee tuna, I like Bumble-bee, Bumble-bee tuna..."

Just sayin'