Friday, March 6, 2009

Just An Old Fashioned Love Song. TV And Movie Love Birds.

..And speaking of Paul Williams, he did write "(Just an Old ) Fashioned Love Song". Three Dog Night covered it.

Here's a clip that someone put on Youtube using the song and put in video clips of TV and movie couples in love. And this Friday Send Off Song goes out to Fawless. Who actually left a comment on my blog today and she wrote a post. Man and I wish she would start blogging again. If you're out there Fawl - give me a sign.



190 followers strong.

7 comments:

I Am Who I Am said...

I know the song but still have no recollection of Paul Williams...guess that's one funeral I won't be attending if he ever decides to kick the bucket.

diane said...

Enough with the creepy little blond dude that nobody remembers already. I think you might be going through some sort of creepy phase, what with the eagle dream, and the eagle/goat video, and now this weird little munchkin thing you've got going on. Maybe you should get some fresh air or something. I'm just saying. xo
God help me, my word ver. is efulmen, I swear. (I am so freaked out right now)

sas said...

so the paul williams bromance is a little weird but how hot is redford in that youtubey goodness right there?

Cowguy said...

Somewhere in our crap I actually own that 3 Dog Night album.

That doesn't make me gay does it?

Dr Zibbs said...

Sas - there is no bromance. I just like laughing at people that look freaky like him. But I do like that song.

Cowguy - it means you're normal. TDN was great.

Jeannie said...

Holy Shit! I remember all the words to this one. Loved Three Dog Night.

Gwen said...

Love the song and the clips only made it better. Except for the 5 seconds of Maude. Cockblock!

That scene from Out of Africa takes me out at the knees every time.