Monday, July 23, 2012

Hobo Wallet Found By West Chester Blogger. Ryan's Pub.


Oh my God I was walking down the street and I found this hobo wallet! I know it was owned by a hobo because inside there was a train pass and coupons for canned baked beans. Generic.

Who am I kidding? That is a photo of my wallet. *hangs head in shame*

If you know me you know that I take pride in how I look. Well...pretty much. Like I'm not a slob or anything. But this wallet? Damn that's bad. I do notice when I pull it out I kind of grab what's in it then put it quickly back in my back pocket. So nobody can see the raggedy mess. And I keep my money in my front pocket - safe from pickpockets so I don't pull the wallet out THAT often.
'
And then the second I put it back in my pocket I forget that I need a new wallet. So I need to get a new one.

On The upside I was looking through the middle area the other day and I found a gift card to Ryans Pub and a coupon for six oysters at Doc Magrogan's Oyster House in West Chester. So I got THAT going for me.

Which is nice.

10 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I should have taken a picture of the tattered inside.

Dr Zibbs said...

Eric, nice. Thanks!

Suze said...

'Who am I kidding? That is a photo of my wallet.'

This made me laugh. Honestly didn't see it coming. :)

Choleesa said...

Is that a purple silk wallet???

Dr Zibbs said...

Suze - Gotcha!

Choleesa - It's from Prince's "When Dove's Cry" collection.

Dr Zibbs said...

...naaaa. I made that up. It's black.

Annika said...

Couple of years back, I lived in a corridor with 12 other students who attended the same university as I was.

One of them was a lovely girl from Scotland. And she had something to say about wallets.

"You should never buy your own, if someone else buys it for you there'll always be money in it." ~ and bought me a new wallet, and stuck a small amount of money in it.

It's worth a try. Didn't work for me, but see if you find someone who'll buy one for you and it'll maybe never be empty.

Dr Zibbs said...

Annika - "lived in a corridor" I love that!

red.neck chic said...

my wallet matches my living room walls... why?

i don't know.

:)

Dr Zibbs said...

Red Neck - Really? Well I guess that counts for something.