Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Why Is That Man Walking Like That Mommy? Back Pain.

I've got some bad news. I hurt my back.

I've been cleaning out my attic for the last week so I've been lifting boxes while being bent over the whole time. So on Saturday I went to reach for something and OUUUUUCCH! Felt like someone stabbing me with a knife in the back .

About eight years I pulled my back out and haven't had an episode since. Other than the pain, I'm now walking really slowly. And slightly bent over. And I'll walk for a few steps then have to stop. Then you'll see a look of pain on my face. Embarrassing.

If I saw someone walking like this I'd probably think, "Oh my God. That dude is about to crap his pants and he's looking for a bathroom!"

 Very humiliating for someone like me.

6 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Someone come give me a massage!

Annika said...

Hope it'll pass real soon.

Or that you get a good massage, and then it'll hopefully pass.

Dr Zibbs said...

Annika - Thanks. It's feeling a bit better today. Will probably be a few days.

Suze said...

That sucks, Zibbs. You've gotta rest if you can. Leave the attic alone for a while. Try those beanie bag things from health food stores that you heat up in the microwave. That should bring some relief.

Dr Zibbs said...

Suze - I know! I've been doing a heating pad.

Scope said...

Having a shoulder that still isn't working right, I empathize. Don't you have minions to do your bidding?