Tuesday, July 24, 2012

West Chester Blogger Concocts Hot Woman.

I've decided to make myself a dream woman. I'm starting off with just the looks. Maybe I'll get to personality qualities in a later post. I've collected some DNA and have been working on her in my lab.

I've started with a bit of Kate Beckinsale...

Added a dash of Jennifer Aniston (from Horrible Bosses)...

A touch of Natalie Morales.....

And for the bod I'm going to need her long and leggy like Stacy Keibler.

I think I'll call her Cupcake for now. 

OK. So there we go.

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

*one eye looks out of the corner* Oh yeah. That's the stuff.

Oh. Sorry.

sybil law said...

Haha - that would be a hot chick, for sure!

Suze said...

I will be interested to read your personality qualities post.

And hey, have you gotten a new wallet? :)

Dr Zibbs said...

Suze - I'm on it.

And no new wallet yet.