Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Underwear Progression. Granny Panties. West Chester Blogger Reveals Underwear Choice.

Look at it. The granny panty. In boner killing beige.

Man are those things unsexy. On women I prefer teensy tiny panties. Sometimes with a cute little bow. Thongs are good too. So ladies, if you have granny panties throw them out. Make a statement by throwing them out your car window window tomorrow. July 25th. I'm declaring it Granny Panty Freedom Day.

And now onto my own underwear progression.

Tighty Whitey - Sadly I use to wear these. But everyone did back in the day. Early brand loyalty was with the gold and blue band of JC Penny. Or was it gold and red?

Boxers - Started wearing these once in a while in college. But no support and they bunch up sometimes. But I liked the "fun colors." And if you're wearing suit pants forget it because people can sometimes make out the print of your junk.

Colored tighty whitey style -  Close relative to the tightly whitey but different colors. I guess they're called briefs. Right?

Boxer briefs - Ahhhh. Finally an underwear I can get behind. This is what I wear now. Comfortable and makes me look all sexy and shit. I'm currently in operation boxer briefs. Phasing into them. I'm forecasting that by February 2013 I'll be 100 percent boxer briefed. Here's what they look like.





(That's not me)


7 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

...but I do have a few grey pairs like that.

red.neck chic said...

my theory:

yer gonna end up with a wedgie, so why not just start with one?

:)

Choleesa said...

I love it!!!

I own several pairs of boxer briefs......they are so comfy to sleep in. I have one pair of granny panties, and when I did wear them......total disaster.
I would not have said that wasnt you....
We woulda all been impressed.

Dr Zibbs said...

Red Neck - Good point.

Choleesa - Well it KINDA looks like me.

Gage1 said...

that guy looks like he's packing...

Dr Zibbs said...

TC - "packing."

Scope said...

I've been boxer-brief for over a decade. I started down a "boxer" road, but that lasted only as long as that particular girlfriend, about 3 months.

Zibbs, I figured this would be your line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiSxkrqMgM