Friday, November 28, 2008

Gift Cards, Craft Brew, Deals and Chester County

I'm not sure if I'll be doing much Christmas shopping on Black Friday or even this weekend but in case I do, has anyone heard of any great deals at stores or online? I'm like one of the lady's when it comes to finding the ultimate deals on things.

If you're in the Chester County area, I know that Kildare's Irish Pub is selling half price gift cards until 7 tonight. I'll be picking up one of those for myself. Now if I'm doing my math correctly, that means that if I use the card during their happy hours I'll be getting $1.50 craft brew pints. Uhh huhh.

8 comments:

Jennifer and Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer and Sandi said...

Mmmmm Beer AND gift cards.. sounds like a good combo to me!!

and I can't spell worth a shit today!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
- Jennifer

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Happy Black Friday Zibsy. Here's hopin all your "craft brew pints" are $1.50 from now on!!

Slyde said...

i REALLY intended to do some shopping today, but some cool movies on TIVO put that thought to bed right fucking quick...

Scope said...

Zibbs, I see you going with the whole "economy" thing and just giving out 10% off coupons good at your gift shop. And what inlaws wouldn't treat that like Wonka's golden ticket?

Ones who have lost the Christmas spirit. That's who.

And guy a spare one of them beer gift cards. You might need a place to hangout after they unwrap the coupons on Christmas morning.

Anonymous said...

Gift cards on Black Friday at your favorite watering hole sounds like a safe bet. My daughter and son in law heard stories of fist fights at both our local Target and Wal-Mart this morning. Me? I stayed safely at home today.

Gwen said...

I have not heard about any good deals. Well, that's not exactly true.

Word on the street is that the hooker at 14th and Locust is giving wristies for $5 tonight.

Anonymous said...

The ONLY shopping I'll do on Black Friday is online. There isn't a deal out there worth fighting the traffic and crowds for.

Damn, I've finally turned into my father.