Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Funniest YouTube Chubby Chaser Video I've Seen So Far


Last night this was my prayer: Dear Jesus, will you please have that actress that played Henrietta Hippo from the New Zoo Review go on to a cheese ball public access channel and dance while a smoove ("smooth" to squares) brother dances around her and she sings a song about chubby chasers?

Well, maybe long time reader of my blog Micgar is Jesus because on his blog today he has this.

If you believe in Jesus and you want to see something funny as hell, check out the vid and tell him Zibbs sent ye'.

13 comments:

Micgar said...

Zibbs thanks for the link. Now, ye shall obey me! Nah, scratch that, didn't sound right!

Some Guy said...

That hippo freaked my ass out. I think it was the nostrils. Those things are like portholes!

Verdant Earl said...

How do you know that it wasn't a dude under that costumes?

Hippos can be pretty fucking tricky!

Chris said...

Great.
Just freaking GREAT.

Now I have that song in my head.
It's the new zoo review and it's heading straight for you, it's the new zoo review....

BeckEye said...

My eyes...they burn.

Falwless said...

I told Mom not to go on TV and sing that shitty song.

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't seen that so soon after dinner.

*hurling into nearby basket*

Dr Zibbs said...

Some Guy - I use to think the same about those nostrils. We used to call huge nostrils barrels.
Falw - I've seen your mom and your mom is hot. There. I said it.

Fancy Schmancy said...

I'm not sure what I love more: her singing ability, her awesome outfit, or her mad dancing skillz.

And where can I get me a fine young black man that appreciates "hips that shake like jello"?

Gwen said...

vzm;poasejh asefj"ewe as

Gwen said...

Sorry about that last comment - I went blind for a couple minutes.

Falwless said...

Gwen - I love the new avatar!

Dr Zibbs said...

Falw - I agree.