So the blogger Legal Mist suggested in a post the other day that I start a column called "Ask Dr Zibbs." You know - where I give advice. Well, it's official. I'm doing it. I hereby announce that I'm going to use my brain and knowledge to help the commoner. The little people. The peasants. You.
So here's how it's gonna go down. Except for math, I'm kind of an expert on most subjects so here's what to do:
- Email me your question. Email to Lebner1@yahoo.com
- In the subject line, include: Ask Dr Zibbs
- Ask me up to 3 questions (per email). There is NO CHARGE TO YOU.
- Ask me anything. I will do my best to help you with the problems that you're too cheap to have a professional help you with.
- Leave your name and a link to your blog within the email. This is important.
- You have until this Thursday, November 13, 2008 (at the stroke of midnight) to send your questions. If everything goes smoothly, I may do another round. Using a sliding pay scale.
All kidding aside, genuine compliments and sexy pictures of yourself (or your wife or girlfriend if you're a dude) will move your question to the top of the pile. There will be a lot of questions so I can't promise that I will answer them all. I'm predicting that there will be lives that are changed and dreams realized.