Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Dear Dr Zibbs" - My Way Of Giving Something Back


So the blogger Legal Mist suggested in a post the other day that I start a column called "Ask Dr Zibbs." You know - where I give advice. Well, it's official. I'm doing it. I hereby announce that I'm going to use my brain and knowledge to help the commoner. The little people. The peasants. You.

So here's how it's gonna go down. Except for math, I'm kind of an expert on most subjects so here's what to do:

- Email me your question. Email to Lebner1@yahoo.com
- In the subject line, include: Ask Dr Zibbs
- Ask me up to 3 questions (per email). There is NO CHARGE TO YOU.

- Ask me anything. I will do my best to help you with the problems that you're too cheap to have a professional help you with.
- Leave your name and a link to your blog within the email. This is important.

- You have until this Thursday, November 13, 2008 (at the stroke of midnight) to send your questions. If everything goes smoothly, I may do another round. Using a sliding pay scale.

All kidding aside, genuine compliments and sexy pictures of yourself (or your wife or girlfriend if you're a dude) will move your question to the top of the pile. There will be a lot of questions so I can't promise that I will answer them all. I'm predicting that there will be lives that are changed and dreams realized.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we ask anonymous questions?

Whiskeymarie said...

Finally! Someone to answer all of my burning questions about...stuff!

Do your answers come with any sort of warranty or gift with purchase?

McGone said...

How can someone so skinny live so phat?

Dr Zibbs said...

Anonymous - yes the question can be anonymous. Just make sure to give youself a nickname when you send the email.
WM - Full warranty. The advice is the gift.
McGone - Just because you won the Comment Hall of Fame doesn't mean that you can use the comments area for something that should be emailed. You're obviously reading my posts too fast.

Anonymous said...

How come Peter Pumkin eater couldn't keep his wife?

words...words...words... said...

This portends the greatest blog entry in the history of the universe. It's like waiting for Christmas.

Fancy Schmancy said...

God help us. The Z-ego strikes again!

Anonymous said...

Where have I been?

ReformingGeek said...

I won't be able to send you any questions because I, like you, already know everything. ;-)

I wish. Sounds fun. I can't wait for posts you create from this post bait.

Also, Chat Blanc already posted a sexy picture of me on a motorcycle so that will have to do.

I wish...again.

Vodka Mom said...

here are my damn questions:
1. Is there life after death?
2. Will my boobs ever be firm again?
3. Why do I cover my ass every time I see the finger condoms on your page?

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Giddy up Zibsy. Your weekend is about to be shot. And Fancy, a STRONG 09 contender. Hahahaha!

Mo said...

Oh, thank god! Help is on the way...

Gwen said...

(psst . . . Zibbs! Over here! It's me, Gwen. Listen, I think you should ride in on a white stallion for the first installment of this series . . . you know, light a brave knight saving us all from our problems? A white cape would be a nice touch, too.)

"God help us. The Z-ego strikes again!" just went in the Comment Hall of Fame spank bank. Nice work, Fancy!

Unknown said...

wooooohooooooooooooooo finally a qualified Dr who will address our concerns for free! Thank you!

Slyde said...

so you DON'T want a sexy picture of me?

what the fuck!

Unknown said...

What fantastic timing, because I have a question on my blog which also happens to be a contest! The question is - what should I ask Mr. Darling to get me for Christmas? Participate in my contest! Please?

Elizabeth said...

My prayers have been answered.

Bizarro said...

I shan't be emailing you as you have already provided advice in your "blizzard" comment. Enjoy my new blog: http://thedrtoldmeto.blogspot.com/

I keep my name though. No dice there.

Your brain will boil...maggots...running sores...etc.

Dr Zibbs said...

Bizarro Z. Nice try Llama. Nice try. The marshmellow joke, Bittman...Now get rid of the name Zibbs before I come down to King of P and throw a Farmer's Breakfast in your dumbass face.

H said...

I have a burning question...well it's about a burning sensation...actually it's a friend of mine who has the problem. I'll email you.