Monday, November 24, 2008

The Greatest Christmas Gift of All - A Video Featuring Me


To know me is to love me. And to really know me, is to know that I really love me. And chicks and red wine and crawfish and laughing at people with weird features and dining alfresco...OK....back on track.

Another thing I love is when people give me the respect that we all know I deserve. Even though I have this Elvis sized blog, it touches my tiny, dark heart when the little people mention my blog - or better yet, when they go above and beyond the call of duty. Take for instance the new blogger Scope. He had the smarts to make a really cool Christmas video featuring himself, Gwen and me. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks Scope.

14 comments:

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Holy Shit that is a HYSTERICAL Jib!!!!! You guys crack me up!!

HAPPY MONDAY!

- Jennifer

Candy's daily Dandy said...

oooh Zibbsy, you got some moves!

Gwen said...

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute. Scope has his own tag and I don't?

*stomps off in a huff*

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen - it doesn't have a link so it's not going to matter anyway. Also, looking good in the picture of you and Santa.

Gwen said...

Alright. I guess since you complimented me I can get over it. Besides, I can't stay mad at you.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen - I know you can't stay mad. That's really why I didn't do it.

Chele said...

OH MY....dancing disco elves ....I am stunned

Whiskeymarie said...

So...Disco Yak DOES advertise? (As opposed to disco stu?)

LegalMist said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Then again, it's only Monday. Dr. Z, you'll have something even funnier by Friday, won't you?

Dr Zibbs said...

Whiskey Marie - Good one.

J.J. in L.A. said...

I'm the Bah Humbug Queen and elves scare me, but that was SO worth fighting my fear to watch. Who knew that a Blue Yak could dance like that?

And Scope...you're a hottie!

H said...

I wish I could wrap that video up and give it as Christmas gifts to my friends. Precious!

Scope said...

After placing in the runner up position for "gnu best friend" I kgnu I need to up my game.

Thank you all for the kind words. Or as my IRL friends would say, "DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM! WHAT?!? ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

And that's my friends.

~E said...

Wow...that was disturbing.

If I get nightmares because of that, I fully place all the blame on you!