Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look At Me! I'm Like A DJ And Everything

So Chele liked my last video of the Spanish guy doing Tom Jones and it inspired her to put up a great Hasselhoff video of him singing in in Germany. I always heard he was huge in Germany but never actually saw him perform. Sweet. And make sure to read her blog, it's one of the more interesting blogs out there. And a music congrats to her because she recently announced on her blog that she'll be one of the hosts for the Global Battle of the Bands World Finals in London. Way to go Chele!

And now Chele has inspired me to show this David Hasselhoff classic. And does anyone else think his eyes are so close together that he could legally be classified as a cyclops? If you can take your eyes off of his half dollar sized nips in the picture above take a look at his eyes. Let me know what you think.

To hear this masterpiece, click here.

16 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Actually his eyes look kind of normal in this picture but just Google his name - it wont be hard to find.

Chele said...

thanks for the shout out!!

the hoffmeister! He the man.
His eyes are not disurbing, it´s more the nipples and the trails of hair around it, like a pair of eyes...its actually looks like a funny cartoon character his chest

Gwen said...

I think the Germans like him just because he's hairier than their women.

Dr Zibbs said...

Chele - I was thinking the same thing!

Chris said...

KITT, Do you have an automated hair removal device?

Anonymous said...

Forget the eyes, his nipples are freaking me the hell out.

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth.


peace
#2

words...words...words... said...

Somewhere, Meat Loaf is wondering why HE'S not singing this song.

Sornie said...

I was both distracted and disturbed by the Hoff's nipples. Odd to say the least.

Dr Zibbs said...

WWW - good call. I could totally seeing the Loaf do that song.

Caffeine Court said...

I like the video of him that his daughter taped, drunk as shit eating a hamburger. Classic.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Not only are his eyes too close together but they're tiny slits.

What was weird, though, was that he occasionally looked like Daryl Hall at times. Creepy!

~E said...

Being asian, I refuse to comment on the size (or lack of size) of his eyes.

But I will say this:

HAHAHA.

HASSELHOFF.

HE's HAIRY!

LegalMist said...

Actually, I was thinking that if you tinted this photo blue, his nips would look like the yak's eyes, and the hair like the yak's hair, in the Dr. Zibbs photo above... sorry, Dr. Z, just couldn't help but notice the resemblance!

BeckEye said...

Well, KITT must be driving, because the Hoff is clearly three sheets to the wind. I think he's out of money and hoping that at least one of those chicks has a few bucks for a Wendy's combo meal.

loosecannon said...

I would appreciate you not using images of me without my permission. For the posting my trademarked photo "hairynips75.jpeg" you can go to www.rufkm.net, use the paypal option, and send me 3 nickels.

Sincerely,

Loose Cannon