Saturday, November 8, 2008

Green Green Grass of Home - Excellente

Do you know what sucks? Whenever you want to see a video of a bald guy on a Spanish game show go behind a curtain then come back dressed as Tom Jones, but he really looks kind of like a clown, and then he sings The Green Green Grass of Home, you can never find one. Because there's no such thing. It just doesn't exist......Wait minute...someone is whispering something in my ear..I'm sorry. It DOES exist.

And don't be jerks and start laughing because this guy's pretty good. But to hear the person that can really sing it, click here.


9 comments:

Andrew Rodriguez said...

I'm reminded of Andy Kaufman's transformation from "Foreign Guy" to Elvis. Amazing!

Dr Zibbs said...

Andrew - that's a classic!

Chris said...

Do you know what sucks?

a) a vacuum cleaner
b) a black hole
c) straws
d) Eric Cartmann in the South Park episode in which a head injury causes him to think he is a Vietnamese prostitute named Ming Li

Bombchell said...

HA HA HA HA HA i was so.... confused in the beginning. i thought u said, some guy was singing as tom jones, but the guy that was really singing it was elvis.

i missed the "that can really sing it"

ok never mind, ill go now, lol

Vodka Mom said...

okay. The one by Elvis? I cried. DAMN YOU ZIBBS.

Chele said...

OH MY!!! This is the best thing ever!!

Michelle said...

Pretty good! Tom Jones huh??

Where in the world do you find these things Dr Z??

Dr Zibbs said...

Bombchell - welcome to my blog.
Chele - It is pretty good. And I see you're having a Youtube marathon today.
Michelle J - I don't get these things. They get me. Whenever I go to the Yoou Tube.

Dale said...

I need that jacket. And a Spanish game show to get on.