Monday, November 24, 2008

Superstar Blogger Surprises All And Receives Award


First of all, I win so many awards and I'm asked to do so many memes that I just can't follow through with all of them. It's kind of like when the president gets millions of letters and they just stamp his signature on some and incinerate others. There's just not enough time in the day.

But I'll accept this one. It's from Chris at Insane Thoughts and Insane Ramblings. He's been a longtime reader. Check out his Tennessee based blog. Good stuff including some good BBQ tips.

So the original instructions are here, and if you win, make sure to add your name and blog link on their blog. Because you know that when it comes to links, that's what it's all about. And of course the Hokey Pokey

So in an effort to share the love and show you some newer blogs I've been reading, or blogs I haven't mentioned in a while - here you go:

The Tambourine Queen - Chele is without a doubt my favorite International Model that lives in Thailand and used to be in a Pop band. Check out her blog. She writes some really interesting stuff from her life.

Bad Mutha Fudruckers - From Wilmington, NC, this blogger also has an interesting blog about her real life. And tons of pics of her dogs.

Bug Eyed Blog - Love this blog. Great posts and lots of great movie reviews.

Secret Life of Tova Darling -Tova used to have a blog until her bitchy mother-in-law started reading it. Did she give up? Nope. She started this anonymous blog.

Untitled Blogger Project - Every time I read his blog I realize how crappy of a writer I am. Check out his blog - live from Hollywood.

The Life of Sass - Another interesting blogger that also has a really interesting writing style. And she's got 73 followers. As of this writing, I only have 72. Holy Cow!

So there you go. And for the winners that don't feel like passing on the award, I will shed no tears.

25 comments:

Sass said...

Holy Cow, or Holy Hair.

Thank you, your highness! I'm honored.

Maybe it's my snake-charming abilities after all...;)

Anonymous said...

There's a spider on that poor boy's head in the picture!

Verdant Earl said...

I love getting awards!

I don't post them on my blog or pass them on to others, but I love getting 'em! :)

Jennifer and Sandi said...

How did you get 72 followers??? You only had like 2 last week including yourself?

You Rock!!

HAPPY MONDAY!

- Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'll be making the rounds - thanks for the tip Zibbs!

Dr Zibbs said...

Jennifer - I think my mom may have paid some people.

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks! At least being an abused daughter-in-law has SOME perks.

Anonymous said...

If I follow you.... will other people follow me?
That's not the only reason I'll follow you though...
Um

Anonymous said...

And still the Sista's win no contests or recieve any awards.

#1

words...words...words... said...

You like me! You really like me! *sob*

Vodka Mom said...

what?? No one drinks vodka anymore??

180360 said...

I agree that UBP is awesome. I've got to check out your other recommendations. I can never laugh enough.

Mel O said...

Another contest... another award... another contest/award NOT won by MEEEE!

:(

I knew the day was gonna be bad when I checked the results of Sass' contest to find that I didn't win... THEN I lost my job... and NOW THIS!

How will I ever go on?

:'( sniff sniff....

Moderator said...

Even when I lose, I feel like a winner reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh Grant, you suck up,,lol

Fancy Schmancy said...

Go on with your bad award-winnin' self. You are such a supastar!

greeneyesmcl said...

Perhaps if you gave the underdog (ahem, me) an award or two we could get more followers, and then we'd be more likely to promote you, the almighty Zibbs.

Dr Zibbs said...

Greeneyesmlec - you have to write more than 2 posts a month..actually make that 2 posts a week to get recognition. Thems the official rules.

greeneyesmcl said...

And how many posts a day would I have to write for you to spell my name correctly? If you're going to acknowledge my being, at least get it right. Thanks.

Dr Zibbs said...

Greeneyesmcl -sorry but in addition to you, there's a greeneyesmlec, grrenyesemcl and Greens mcCoy. I guess I was reading too fast.

greeneyesmcl said...

As long as you don't mix me up with Green Eggs and Ham we're cool.

Anonymous said...

Our Team Bud award is sitting on my mantle. Sometimes I look at it and just get real thirsty.

peace
#2

Gwen said...

Have you heard the one about the guy who wrote the hokey pokey dying? They couldn't keep him in the coffin. They'd put his left foot in and his right foot would pop out.

Chele said...

Thank you so much Dr.zibbs, you know out of all my achievements, getting blogger awards is what makes me happiest. I dunno it just means allot to me

Elizabeth said...

You deserve all the awards, Zibbo.