Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rowan and Martin. Laugh In. Chester County Cocktail Party.

So I'm almost ready for to leave for the Chester County cocktail party I was telling you about. What? It says "cocktail party" right here on the invite.

To prepare myself for the hipness of a cocktail party I'm reviewing a few clips of Laugh In like this one.



And look at the dude at 13 seconds in wearing the brown jacket and dancing like a fool. He's the Peter Pan Peter Butter guy from that video I showed you the other week.

All right. So long suckas.

10 comments:

diane said...

Their cocktail parties were my favorite part of the show. Where's Goldie Hawn?

Anonymous said...

I love a good cocktail party. The rednecks here throw some good ones.



peace
#2

Scope said...

Zibbs, the invite said, "Cock Fight Party". Hope you didn't wear the white leisure suite. You may look more like the Roland Sanders than John Travolta.

Oh, "cock fight" with chickens, ya pervs.

Shawn said...

please please be wearing your blue polyester suit with the white belt and matching white shoes. you always look sooo sharp in that outfit. whew..is it getting warm in here?

Anonymous said...

Oh Zibby,
You do live a wild life!

Gwen said...

Was this intentional: "Peter Pan Peter Butter"?

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen - nope. Another mistake.

Anonymous said...

Remember to extend your pinkie when you take a drink! Oh wait...is that only for tea parties?

Greta said...

Damn, that is exactly the way I want my cocktail parties to turn out.

Dr Zibbs said...

Greta - If you invite me to your cocktail party I'll wear one of those outfits.