Friday, October 31, 2008

Monster Captured On Film By West Chester Blogger

If you're a reader of this blog, this is a day that you'll never forget. The reason? I have captured, on film a never before seen creature. Some type of dog/beast/monster thing. I took this photo in West Whiteland, PA on Colwyn Terrace. Click the picture below to get a better view of this freakish beast.

A few of you may say that it's a red fox but you're wrong. Look at the tail! What the hell is this thing? And it had the nerve to walk around in broad daylight. At least Sasquatch and Nessie have the decency to hide from humans. This mutant almost wants to be found.


As soon as I can come up with a name for the movie that will feature me capturing it, I'm going straight to the press. So far, a few ideas are:

- Zibbs - the Man Who Tamed Hell (this is only if I can actually capture and tame it).

- One, Two, Three - Gotcha!

- One Brave Man With One HHHHHelluva Net.

I will consider movie names from readers as well as names for the monster.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... is it a malnourished skanky coyote? Weird, for sure.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

It's a fox! Obviously his tail as been in an accident of some sort.

Movie Name: I wouldn't know a fox if it stood in front of me!

- Jennifer

Anonymous said...

"Yak and the Jackyl Monster of West Chester"

or

"Snaring the Devil Hyena"

or

"Jaws 6"

Candy's daily Dandy said...

How about,
"That Blue Yak is back on the crack!"

That is a fox with a birth defect. How un-PC of you.

Anonymous said...

I don't knoooow....but that looks a lot like that Hellbeast thing they found washed up on the New York shoreline!

http://www.asylum.co.uk/2008/07/30/hellbeast-washed-up-on-new-york-shore/

I think you may have discovered the last living beast of this species

Lisa said...

I vote coyote.

Anonymous said...

It's Foxy the Fox News Fox, suffering from a bad case of syphillis it picked up at the company Christmas party last year.

Verdant Earl said...

It's the Chester Chupacabra.

Gwen said...

Damn you, B.E. Earl! You beat me to it! But it does look like a Chupacabra, and those bastards are just mean enough to wander around in the daytime. You tame that beast and I will buy a ticket to the movie.

Anonymous said...

Call it...

Chasing Some tail.

peace
#2

miss milly said...

Its the missing Canadian Wallabe! They say to toss him into a pillowcase and bring him back to Ontario.

btw--you are nominated on my blog :)

miss milly said...

wait a sec.... that could be my cat...

Some Guy said...

You crack me up yet again, Dr.

Mo said...

Jaysus! Better get that rabies shot updated...

Michelle said...

FOXY!!!

Micgar said...

"A tail that was not a tall tale. Brave local man captures a 'hell hound,' a canine beast with a distended tail."

greeneyesmcl said...

Yikes, I hope he doesn't start howling outside your window when you're in the bathtub! Don't show this to the neighbors, and you know who I mean!!

Chele said...

its a fox with and its tail got run over by a car...yeah that sound about right

Elizabeth said...

I think you call that a "HellHound!"

Queen Goob said...

I say you call it "One ƒü¢kéd up scary a$$ movie!"

Or "Chester's Molester".


it's a fox - not a pretty one but a fox non-the-less.