Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogger Answers Important Question At Press Conference

OK people, keep it down, keep it down....Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you....Dr Zibbs:


(audience screams that make a Beatles concert look like a Tuesday night poetry meeting at a Borders Bookstore)

Dr Zibbs: Hello everyone. I'm....(screaming continues)..I'm Dr......(bras and underwear are thrown on stage)....My name is Dr Zibbs (sexily raises one eyebrow).....
(crowd is uncontrollable...security is having a tough time holding back the crowd)...(Zibbs, like the pro he is, nonchalantly applies chap stick).

Head of Security:
(into bullhorn) People! Please people. Please stop and calm down! And anyone caught throwing items to the stage will be removed, beaten on the way out and prosecuted!

Big Fat Lady
at Front of Stage:
F that noise, I'm going in!

Random Crowd member #1:
Ahhhhhhhh! Oh My GOD!!!

Random Crowd Member #2:
NOOOOOOOO! Oh the humanity!!!

Random Crowd Member #3:
Does anyone know if they're still selling commemorative gifts in the lobby? I have my heart set on a That Blue Yak hand fan.

Please stand by....... We're experiencing technical difficulties.

16 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

If there's going to be no speech then I want my bra and undies back, dammit.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

What? You didn't have a test run of this production yesterday? I swear!!!! I'd fire all of your people.


- Jennifer

Gwen said...

You're such a tease. A sexy, chapstick-wearing tease. Makes me want to ask more personal questions like, do you really put your pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us peons?

LYDIA said...

lol...Love it! What kind of chapstick?

LYDIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sass said...

I'm just shaking my head right now...Yeah. I'M the kookoo one. You meant ku ku kachu, right?

And I did your meme. Man, that sounds hot. ;)

Mel O said...

RIPOFF!!

So I flashed you for nothing, then?

Anonymous said...

Am I late? Did I miss anything? Oh no just a bunch of granny panties laying around.

Chele said...

sometimes dr.zibbs I just stare at screen with the most confused look, when I feel like I a missed something.
Right now I have the same expression Jessica Simpson had when she found out out chicken of the sea was really tuna. I mean what the hell is going on here?

Miss Alex said...

I always want to comment something witty but I can't stop laughing enough to do so... my mind is a blank

LYDIA said...

Zibbs has been really quiet the last 18 hours or so - you ok Zibbs?

Anonymous said...

i too would like my underwear back.

Gwen said...

He's probably in one of those fancy "client meetings" he's always talking about.

Mel O said...

puh-leeease!

meetings-schmeetings!

Chris said...

Dammit....the video isn't working. ;)

words...words...words... said...

Ladies and gentlemen, Buckwheat has been shot!