Monday, September 22, 2008

Chester County Restaurant Festival Pictures ala' That Blue Yak

The 2008 Chester County Restaurant Festival happened in downtown West Chester Sunday and That Blue Yak was there to take these amazing photos. Celebrity Dr Zibbs was on hand to inspect, taste, then raise brow and give thumbs up to the star struck crowd.

Here's looking down Gay Street from High Street:

This was a tasty pepper jack and crab bisque from Ryan's Pub. Excellent!

What have we here? The picture below is a Beef on Weck sandwich from the Whip Tavern (weck as in Kummelweck roll.) Tasty!

I forget who this guy was making the ribs but look at him go!


The picture below is the WCDish booth. There's local celeb and sweatheart Mary Bigham in the red. Is that WCOJ's JT Morgan? Sure is. And may I add that if you haven't heard WCOJ in the morning, JT is great. You can now listen online. I only wish that guy "Marty from Downingtown" would call in more. If they ever track him down, they should have him into the studio. I wonder if it's really a freaky dude or someone else?.... I don't know. .....all I know is tune in because it's good stuff.


..and just a congrats to friend of THAT BLUE YAK winners: Gadaleto's Seafood for best entree (crab cake) and West Chester Scoop for best dessert. (Please thank me with free food next time I enter your establishments).

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh yeah. Click pics to enlarge.

Elizabeth said...

This all looks yummy, especially the crab bisque.

Falwless said...

Is this turning into one of those food blogs? Wth?

Dr Zibbs said...

Falwless - yes.

Anonymous said...

You caught that girl in mid-spillage! Hilarious!

Insomiknitac said...

ryan's mac &cheese fucking rocks

Insomiknitac said...

ps why didnt you stop at my booth?

Dr Zibbs said...

Boo - I totally forgot to stop by your booth. I'll add your blog to my Google Reader and will be on alert for your next show.

words...words...words... said...

I cannot hear about the intersection of Gay and High too much.