Wednesday, September 3, 2008

West Chester Blogger Inspires Others


BREAKING NEWS: The famous blogger "Anonymous" who leaves comments on this blog, Falwless's and others has started his own blog.
You might remember his hysterical comments in the comments section of this blog. One comment was a rant about "Bubble Up.".... - parts of it inspired me to write an original post about Bubble Up? Some claim I lifted it word for word. It's so long ago - who really remembers? I for one don't. It's like if one caveman accidentally made fire and stood around like a dope and the other resourceful fella' actually decided to do something with it - like BBQ a saber-toothed tiger over it.

Anyways, to view his blog, click the words: I need help spending all the Bubble Up royalty checks.

(and don't give the little guy any hassles. I mean, there's no pictures and only two blogs on the blogroll - but it's a start).

7 comments:

Chris said...

Posted anonymously, of course!

Falwless said...

Hey, I inspired him, too, asshole. Why are you totally dissing me today? I hate you.

Dr Zibbs said...

Falwless, dissing means make-out session.

Elizabeth said...

I'm going right over there.

McGone said...

Be sure to let him know that I cleared up a few of his concerns as well.

Anonymous said...

mcgone:
That wasn't me. I'm not even smart enough too know what the hell your link was talking about.

katrocket said...

Meh. I'll wait for the movie.