Saturday, September 27, 2008

West Whiteland Police Respond to Clown Cat Burgler

I woke up this morning feeling like a lonesome clown. You know - from the lyric in Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down by the Carpenters*. I guess it's the non stop rain that's happening here in West Chester..... Or it could be the clown make-up that's smeared all over my pillow. WTF? I kind of forget what happened last night but when I woke up this morning there was a huge red shoe - size 20 - sitting below an open window -drape a-flappin' in the wind.

Anyway, I'm gonna cheer myself up by listening to a different Carpenters song: Top of the World. Enjoy the upbeat tempo and snappy lyrics you clowns.





*If you're repulsed by how ungodly fat Karen Carpenter is, look at a lamp or something instead of the watching the video.

8 comments:

Tony Alva said...

I thought she looked pretty good...

My theory for how/why she got so fucked up: Her brother was a control freak who also happened to be boning her. The wiskey tango douche wrecked her marriage out of jeliousy.

You got the scoop here first...

Dale said...

Maybe Shonen Knife's version of Top of the World could trim some off this fatty!

Gwen said...

You may not remember what happened last night but it sounds to me like you were doing some clownin' around.

Yuk, yuk, yuk!

Elizabeth said...

I don't see any signs of anorexia here, but I know it was only a matter of time for KC.

I can't believe how many clear plastic drums that guy has in his kit.

None of these things compares to that jumpsuit, though. That is sheer '70s.

Dr Zibbs said...

Enc - I agree. You've gotta love the jump suit.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Is the Japanese Karoke version the only one you could find?

What a waste of so much talent. Such a shame.

Dr Zibbs said...

Fancy Schmancy - there was another version but the the voices weren't synced to music.

Chris said...

I don't understand why her brother's solo career didn't just take off.