Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PA Blogger Has Alot In Common With Stephen Colbert

OK everyone, it's time for a little quiz:

Charlene is to Stephen Colbert as Dr Zibbs is to??????

If you guessed Anonymous you're correct. After reading Anonymous's blog post I can tell you that it is true. I'm being stalked by him. I mean - think about it. We've never met, I take a picture at the Chester County Restaurant Festival and he just happens to be there taking a picture a split second before? Puh-leaase.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go practice my karate. Enjoy the stalking themed Colbert Clip:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeet Kune Do. We studied Jeet Kune Do Doc.

Dr Zibbs said...

Why are you telling me in the comments section of my award winning blog when I'm standing right behind you.

Chris said...

As a fellow martial artist, may I recommend this fabulous training film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM

Some Guy said...

That is some serious soul music. He's got moves, too.

Falwless said...

I saw this episode the other night. I heart Colbert.

Falwless said...

I loathe people who I say "I heart."

Dr Zibbs said...

Chris,I looked at that video last night. Good one.
Falwless, if you don't like that expression then I challenge you to come up with a better one. Good luck. You'll need it.

Moderator said...

That's some fucked up shit.