Sunday, September 7, 2008

West Chester Blogger Is Like A Fame(ous) Detective

I received a peculiar comment concerning the video of the J Geils Band (see video in last post). In reference to the video, Jon from Extraneous Kickassery wrote:

"That's a great song and all, but man that video is terrible. Back when I was in high school, our classroom dance routines had WAY better choreography."

Well, that was a VIDEO Jon. Nobody REALLY dances in school. Or do they? Then it hit me. Take away the cap from Jon's avatar and grow some hair....and you're looking at a slightly older Carlo Emperato. So here's were Jon went to school - and learned how to fly...HIGH:

7 comments:

Red said...

Wow! The resemblance is uncanny!

Whatever happened to the dude who played Leroy? He was one cocky SOB.

BeckEye said...

I used to love that stupid show. But I always wanted to give Lee Curreri a beat-down.

Elizabeth said...

You make all the connections . . . so I don't have to!

Anonymous said...

Could you sleuth out the creeps who broke into my car last night?

Dr Zibbs said...

Kimmie, as soon as I find my Sherlock Holmes cap I'll be on my way.

Jon said...

I don't think I've ever seen this show. Maybe I should sue for royalties or something?

Chris said...

Dammit...I was watching The White Shadow during the shower singing scenes and you have to break in with this Fame crap?