Tuesday, September 2, 2008

West Chester Blogger Running For President!

I'm a bit shy about it, but Gwen, from the world famous blog, "Everything I Like Causes Cancer" has outed me. I.Am.Running.For.President.

This is breaking news and for how much I hate to steal the fire from Obama, McCain and all the other dopes - the time is now. My campaign slogan: "Dr Zibbs - watch out sucka' -I'm onna get ya!"

See the video here: http://www.inews3.com/topstory.php?id=44722e205a696262737c4f66205468617420426c75652059616b

11 comments:

McGone said...

Well, that actually seems about right. Because, the Apocalypse is inevitable, isn't it?

Gwen said...

Bubble up.

Feisty Democrat said...

Who are you picking as a running mate?

words...words...words... said...

There goes my bid for President. Everything I think of that is cool winds up being already done by Zibbs or Falwless.

Falwless said...

Chim Chim for Veep. I already called it on Gwen's blog. NO BACKSIE OUTTIES.

ÄsK AliCë said...

Can I PUH-LEEEEASE be VP??

Please??

Chris said...

You weren't already running? Crap! I already wrote you in for the Republidemocatindependent candidate on the YakTicket.

Gwen said...

I'm picking up the "ZIBBS/CHIM CHIM '08" bumper stickers this afternoon.

Dr Zibbs said...

My fellow Americans thanks for your support.

Moderator said...

I guess I'll ad you to my list of unelectable candidates.

Elizabeth said...

Oh good. Now all my problems are over.