Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clay Aiken Gay But What About This Video

Everyone in the U.S. is talking about two things:

1) Clay Aiken is gay.
2) West Chester blogger Dr Zibbs is being stalked my Anonymous.

..which brings me to this Clay Aiken clip showing when a fan (stalker) meets their God. This day may come my friend. This day may come. And the facial expressions on both of us will match those in this video.

And with those noble words, I need to leave and watch the end of the Phillies game in my neighbor's garage.

8 comments:

Gwen said...

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video as it would remind me of what a fool I was to believe he was straight.

(I kid. I knew.)

Falwless said...

I hope neither you nor Anonymous look anything like either of these gaywads.

BeckEye said...

Hey, what if Clay Aiken is Anonymous? And it's Clay who's stalking you? Maybe you should start singing "Don't let Clay Aiken go down on me."

Anonymous said...

I watched this thing and I think I got some gay on me.

And now no matter how much I scrub I can't get clean.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen, don't lie
Anon - dats a good von

Unknown said...

Hehe thanks for the laugh.

Michelle said...

Like we all didn't know the second Clay Aiken sang that first note the first time he appeared on American Idol??? Like duh!!!

M

Sarah said...

Wow, I need to scrub my eyeballs with a lemon peeler after watching that.