Saturday, September 27, 2008

West Chester Blogger Announces Clown Weekend

It's official. I've decided that That Blue Yak will be having it's FIRST ANNUAL CLOWN WEEKEND. Starting now. And who doesn't love clowns? So plan to check back all weekend to see videos of everything clown related. Make a party out of it. Tell your friends. Don't have friends? This might be the perfect opportunity to stop a stranger on the street and make a friend,

"Excuse me. We don't know each other but would you like to come to my house and watch clown stuff together? Seriously - no funny business. Just clown stuff."

Who knows...you might have a new friend at the end of the weekend.

Also, whoever leaves the funniest comment - will receive the title of THAT BLUE YAK FIRST ANNUAL CLOWN WEEKEND GRAND MARSHAL OF CLOWN. Now I give you -"Evil Clown Dancing":

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm afraid.

Dr Zibbs said...

Be Afraid, be very, very...Oh you know what I mean.

Fancy Schmancy said...

What's up with the obsession with clowns? They scare me. Did you ever read IT? I couldn't get past the first chapter where the evil clown pulls the kid down the street drain. I have a fear of grates, too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say it Zibbs, but you have been suckered once again. This in obviously NOT a real clown. You can easily see that this is just a person dressed up in a clown mask, make-up and clothes. With a bit more experience, you will be able to tell the difference. Just be careful...don't want you to get hurt. And call your friends....

Gwen said...

Assuming this is you and Anon clowning around last Halloween, which of you is filming and which of you is dancing?